1. Do not start this program without reading my ENTIRE book, “This Works, Crutches Don’t,” first (or consulting with me directly). And throughout this process, re-read Chapters 6-10 many times. If you don’t have the time or the desire to read, contact me for an appointment if you get lost. It is very easy to get lost, as healing your body is perhaps the most complex–and yet definitely the most rewarding and valuable!–thing you will ever do.
2. Watch my videos. Videos that visually explain the main concepts of this program are available and can be accessed through www.YouTube.com, by typing my name, Donna Pessin, into the search field.
3. Join my mailing list for more support, specials on Bowel Strength, probiotics, bentonite, and other supplements, and notifications of new videos. You can sign up through my website or by emailing me at donna@ThisWorksCrutchesDont.com and putting “Sign me up” in the subject heading.
4. Invest in your health and happiness. The time and money you spend on this program is limited and will be significantly less than the time and money you will spend, and have already spent, on crutches.
5. Expect to get lost/frustrated/confused and/or scared. This program does not simply heall your bowel and body and eliminate your symptoms, illness, addictions, and weight struggles. Bowel Strength or probiotics, and bentonite can only do this if they are used correctly. Take the time to review the information and instructions in my book so that they are.
This is a complex process, but it is more than worth it. What you do when you are faced with fears, misunderstandings, and frustrations will determine your success. Do you run away, or resolve to fight? Only the fighters will succeed.
6. Be patient. I am never concerned about the physical condition a client is in as far as my ability to help them reverse this and heal their body; this is not limiting, except in the most imminent, life-threatening cases. The limitations in healing your bowel and body are almost entirely due to your emotional state of mind. Healing requires patience, faith, forgiveness, hard work, support, and gratitude. Finding the purpose in your current situation is also very helpful.We are very lucky to have found this road.If you do not give this program at least one measly little year to show you that it works, (nothing, compared to the decades that most of you have had unhealthy bowels and bodies!, and nothing compared to the decades you will spend with short term success but inevitable failure if you follow the crutch approaches), you will never succeed in attaining a symptom-free, addiction-free, disease-free body, free of weight struggles and obsessions. Of this I am certain. In fact, I would not blame calories, stress, genetics, laziness, carbs, or even an unhealthy bowel and body as the number one cause of obesity and death in this country—I would definitely say it is due to impatience,
7. Use crutches, because while they do not heal your body, they will help give you the patience needed to heal!
Taking an aggressive amount of Bowel Strength (or probiotics, like acidophilus), and using bentonite, is a necessity for achieving a healthy, symptom-free, addiction-free, long-living and thin body. But your bowel is home to 100 trillion bacteria, and recreating this beyond-enormous environment takes time. And eliminating billions of stored acids form you body takes a long time as well. Hence, very few of you will succeed in accomplishing this feat if you do not use crutches along the way.
Those of you who do or have used the crutches I recommend in Chapter 10 of “This Works, Crutches Don’t” have found a significant and immediate reduction in headaches, aches and pains, sugar cravings, bad Pap smears, and PMS. You have seen your skin look better right away, your energy increase, your stools dramatically improve, and your weight go down. You have begun sleeping through the night. You have gotten pregnant immediately, felt great during your pregnancy, and given birth to healthy babies. You have seen your blood tests improve, reduced fatigue and depression, and seen your cravings for alcohol, drugs, and sugar go down.
8. Don’t blame Bowel Strength, probitoics, or bentonite for your problems. In 99% of the clients I work with, the Bowel Strength or probiotics and bentonite are not too strong, and therefore do not cause any symptoms, for at least the first year of use. If you have been taking Bowel Strength or probiotics and bentonite for longer than one year and you are feeling bad and want to blame these products, call or email me so we can schedule a visit so I can help you determine if you are blaming the right thing. The difference between success and failure with this program surely lies in one’s blaming the right thing when one has problems
9. Forgive yourself. You have fallen for the quick and easy answer many times (we ALL have!). Some of you may be very angry and bitter that you were led down the wrong road, but ultimately, you made the decision to follow this road. Now, you must forgive yourself for doing so. You must decide how you are going to move forward: will you get stuck in your anger and bitterness (in which case you will never find your true health and weight potential)), or will you forgive yourself, and others, and be grateful that you have a chance to make a better decision for yourself this time, and create a better future for yourself as well?
10. If you are not getting the results that you should, this program is not failing you. You are simply lost. If this is you, contact me at www.ThisWorksCrutchesDont.com to schedule an appointment so I can help you attain the success that is possible with this program, and that you deserve.